A. The Board shall establish a core curriculum for students in grades 9-12.
B. Students in grades 9-12 shall earn a minimum of 15 units of credit.
C. Local boards shall offer students at least 24 units of credit in grades 9-12:
D. Grades 9-12 core curriculum as specified.
1. English/Language Arts (4 Credits)
2. Mathematics (3 Credits)
Classes Through 2013-2014
Classes Beginning in 2013-2014
3. Science (3 Credits)
4. Social Studies (3 Credits)
5. Directed Coursework (3 Credits)
6. Physical Education Health (2 Credits)
*Can be used in place of Participation Skills or Individualized Lifetime Activities only
7. Required Electives (6 Credits)
Total Credit Hours (24)
An Official School Web Site of the Washington County School District
2010 © - All Content Rights Reserved